Whether your complexion is dark and you want to get fair skin or your skin is already fair but it has dark spots or is darkened by sun tan, then aloe Vera can make your skin fair.It will also make your complexion smooth and radiant within 7 days.
Some people just want lighter skin tones. They simply believe that lighter skin or whiter skin will look better on them and their personality will shine. Well, if you believe so then go for it. On the other hand harsh sun exposure and other environmental factors may cause your skin to look darker than it really is, and you want to regain your original skin.
Natural skin care methods not only give you short term immediate results but also improves long term health of your skin. Deep inside everyone want to look good and the facial skin complexion plays a vital role in your good looks. Therefore, it is important to have clear objective about your skin complexion and a specific method you are going to use to achieve it.
ALOE VERA TO GET FAIR SKIN IN 7 DAYS
From the time aloe vera has been considered as plant of immortality by ancient Egyptians to now when aloe vera is used in many skin medicines, aloe vera is increasing its uses.
The gel from aloe vera leaves is topically used to heal wounds and remove sunburns.
You can use Aloe vera mixed with other natural products fro making your skin lighter and whiter in the four stops.
Before starting the process, wash you face with warm water and dab it dry.
Step 1 – Cleansing With Aloe Vera and Honey
– Add half teaspoon of aloe vera gel and half teaspoon of honey in a clean bowl and mix it well. Apply it by massaging on your face for 5-10 minutes before washing your face with warm water. This application alone will immediately make your skin fair.
– Do it daily 2-3 times.
Step 2 – Scrubbing with Aloe Vera and Rice Flour
– Add a pinch of rice flour to a teaspoon of aloe vera gel and mix it well. Now Apply this mixture on your face and massage in circular motion towards upside. The rice floor will remove the dead skin and dirt particles layered on your face. 5 minutes of massage is enough.
– Wash your face with warm water. Once the dead cells and dirt is removed from the skin your face will already begin to look fair skin.
– Do it only 2 times a week. Scrubbing your face more often is not advisable.
Step 3- Toning with Aloe Vera and Rose Water
– Add 5 tablespoons of rosewater to one teaspoon of aloe vera gel in a clean bowl and mix it well to make a fine solution. Put the solution in a spray bottle. You can keep the spray bottle in refrigerator for up to 7 days.
– Wash your face clean with warm water. Spray the aloe vera rosewater solution on your face and let it dry. The go to the next step.
– Do it 2-3 times a day.
Step 4- Moisturizing with Aloe Vera
– Now apply aloe vera gel on your face and leave it there. It will moisturize your skin.
– Do it 2-3 times a day.
So now you have seen that the 3 steps of this fair skin remedy are for 2-3 times daily. You can do them on sequence of step 1,2 and 4. Do the last sequence before going to the bed so that the aloe vera stays on your face overnight. Step 3 should be done only twice a week.
You will not only get fair skin in 7 days but your skin will also become smooth and radiant.