Soursop (also known as “Graviola”) is the plant from the rainforest that cures cancer
Haven’t you heard of graviola, yet? This plant is a new big “hit” of natural medicine, and news of it disseminate at lightning speed.
Graviola (Annona muricata) is an evergreen plant native to Central and South America.
Graviola (soursop) has a pleasant, sweet flavor that compares with a combination of pineapple and strawberries with a creamy note similar to coconut or banana.
Graviola fruit you can eat in their original form or you can make juice from it.
In the treatment are used leaves, bark, fruit and seeds of graviola tree.
Graviola (soursop) and cancer
Graviola is a plant that is best known for its effect on cancer cells.
According to experts, graviola selectively kills cancer cells and up to 10,000 times is stronger than chemotherapy drugs.
In the treatment of cancer graviola takes effects on several levels:
• destroys cancer cells but at the same time there are no adverse side effects
• protects the immune system
• helps to avoid deadly infections
• establishes the normal work of the organs
• restores vital energy and a positive outlook on life
According to laboratory tests, a U.S. manufacturer of medicines, plant extract of Graviola kills malignant cells of 12 cancer types.
Among them there are cancers of the colon, breast, prostate, lung, and pancreas.
The compounds of graviola tree are up to 10,000 times stronger than adriamycin that is regularly used in chemotherapy.
In contrast to the conventional medicaments, graviola does not harm healthy cells, and effectively kills the cancer cells.
Additionally to its effects on cancer, a graviola possesses other medicinal properties – it is effective against bacteria, fungi and parasites, it regulates blood pressure, and helps with stress, depression, and neuronal disorders.
South American Indians who live in the area where Graviola grows, use all parts of this tree (bark, leaves, roots, seeds) to treat heart diseases, asthma, arthritis, and liver problems.
Hidden from the public
After the discovery of the healing properties of Graviola pharmaceutical industry is faced with the following problem: according to the law a natural ingredient or plant cannot be patented.
In this way, Pharmacy has lost its chance to turn this natural remedy to good account.
But the pharmaceutical industry did not want to give up the Graviola – the lab pharmacists are trying to synthesize the most powerful graviola ingredient that kills cancer cells. But miraculously the fruit was impossible to artificially multiply.
After the lost of millions of dollars invested in testing, pharmaceutical company withdrew from the project, while maintaining the confidentiality of all the benefits that graviola has.
But by good fortune, one of the scientists speaks out publicly about the effects of this plant.
The whole series of later conducted researches confirmed the effectiveness of Graviola, but the results often remained hidden from the public eye.
- A study published in the Journal of Natural Products, following a study conducted at Catholic University of South Korea has confirmed that Graviola selectively kills cancer cells “10,000 times more effective than adriamycin.”
- At the University of South Korea it is confirmed that graviola kills cancer cells, but protects healthy cells, which is different from the chemotherapy which all indiscriminately destroys all reproductive cells.
- Study at Purdue University found that the component in the leaves of graviola precisely and selectively is killing cancer cells among human cells, and is particularly effective against prostate cancer, pancreas and lung cancer.
The only possible side effect of consuming Graviola is associated with a high concentration of anonacina, a substance which is associated with particular atypical forms of Parkinson’s disease.
It’s a shame that thousands of people daily die from the effects of various forms of cancer while there is a natural remedy at hand.
The recommended daily intake of Graviola:
• Infusion: 1 cup three times a day
• Tincture: 2-4 ml 3 times per day
• Capsules: 2 capsules 3 times a day
• Powder: 1 teaspoon daily