Do you know about the amazing healing tonic known as Thieves Vinegar?
As we all know vinegar has numerous healing characteristics, while apple cider vinegar – ACV is used for everything from impeding coughs and flu to treating the skin problems like eczema and acne. In large part this is due to the enzymes contained in ACV that aid the body to get rid of toxins and absorb nutriments from the foods we consume.
Ingredients for Four Thieves Vinegar
· Few garlic cloves (peeled)
· Few lavender blossoms
· Few whole cloves (they possess one of the greatest ORAC importance of any known food)
· Rosemary (a tablespoon of the ground, organic spice or a handful of leaves)
· Thyme (a tablespoon of the ground, organic spice or a handful of leaves)
· Sage (a tablespoon of the ground, organic spice or a handful of leaves)
· ½ teaspoon of organic peppercorns
· 16 ounces of raw, organic Apple cider vinegar – ACV. (Don’t use the highly processed type that is clear, because it is deficient in all those powerful enzymes.)
· Any other healing herbs that you have easy access to.
Warm the ACV, but do not boil it and pour it into an airtight jar. Then add the herbs and close it by putting a piece of pergament on top of it so as the metal doesn’t touch the mixture. Keep the jar or jars in a cool, dark place for at least four weeks in order the herbs to draw out into the vinegar.
Finally after a month your Four Thieves Vinegar is ready and use a teaspoon daily as a preventative, or few sips per day if you are feeling depressed. Enjoy!!!