Eggs. They can be boiled, scrambled, fried… who doesn’t love them? Aside from being delicious, eggs come packed in handy cartons that have a gazillion uses. After seeing these ideas, you’ll realize that throwing egg cartons away is a terrible waste. Here are just a few clever things they can be used for: creating toys, art pieces, organizers, etc.! Another advantage is that, by reusing these cartons, you’re helping to protect the environment.
1. Everyone knows that it’s very easy for the refrigerator to turn into a chaos, but not with this resourceful idea.
2. Who knew that egg cartons could be used to create such an attractive addition to your walls? I think I’ve found my calling!
3. Egg cartons are also perfect to store or transport mini cupcakes or other small sweets. The result is charming and super useful when you need to bring something to a party.
4. This “basket” of fruit hides a secret. What could that be under that crochet placemat?
5. This sewing box will keep all your buttons and bobbins neatly organized.
6. If you are one of those people who loves to recycle every little thing… why waste a good eggshell?
7. Cake pops are a fun weekend afternoon project. After dipping your cake balls, an egg carton makes for a perfect drying space.
8. Get the kids in on the recycling fun with these colorful alligators. What other animals could an egg carton make?
9. Too early for a little halloween inspiration?
10. Egg cartons are also ideal for organizing balls of yarn.
11. A game of colors. A simple concept that will keep your little one entertained for hours!
12. This idea isn’t new, but it really works! It will be beautiful on a garden table!
13. And why not make some homemade truffles and give them as a gift to someone special? An egg carton works perfectly in these cases!
14. Organizing your office will be much easier if you follow this example.
15. And at Christmas, be original and use all your cartons to create a tree. Your kids will love helping you with this task!
As you can see, the possibilities are numerous and super cute. If you’re like us, from now on you won’t be throwing these cartons in the trash. Share these ideas and inspire creativity and recycling spirit in everybody around you!