Infused water is a healthy, nourishing and hydrating drink with a delicious taste. Infused water can generally be any combination of fruits, vegetables, and herbs immersed in cold water. Water works as a natural detox, but when you combine it with fruits like lemon & cucumbers, it works wonders to lose weight. It fires up your metabolism, flush out toxins and burn fat rapidly. This fat shedding drink is easy to prepare and gives results rapidly with regular consumption.
WHAT YOU NEED TO PREPARE THIS DRINK :
- 2 liters of water
- 1 lemon
- 1 medium cucumber
- 2 tablespoons of grated ginger
- 10 mint leaves
HOW TO MAKE IT
- First you need to make a mint infusion. Put ten mint leaves to boil in a cup of water. Once it boils, let sit for five minutes. Once it is ready, save it.
- Now you are going to get the lemon juice. Squeeze it and then cut three lemon zests from it that you will put in your lemonade later.
- Now peel the cucumber and blend it. Once you get this, put it in with the lemon juice and mint infusion.
- Get a liter and a half of water and pour it in the large pitcher or bottle with the mint infusion, lemon juice, and cucumber juice. Mix it all and put the 2 teaspoon of grated ginger, the three lemon zests, and if you would like, another mint leave in there. Your drink is ready.
HOW TO DRINK THE GINGER, MINT, AND CUCUMBER LEMONADE
This lemonade will make 2 liters, therefore it will serve as an excellent tonic to drink throughout the day. The key moments will be after every meal: breakfast, lunch, and dinner. But, it’s best to drink it throughout the day.
HOW IT HELPS TO LOSE WEIGHT?
- Lemon: Lemon water makes for a powerful detox drink; Drinking lemon water helps to cleanse and alkalize the body, promotes quick bursts of energy and speed up weight loss.
- Mint: Mint adds a touch of sweetness without the sugar to your water. It also eliminates gases, prevents stomach acid and helps you absorb nutrients.
- Cucumber: Cucumbers are so low in calories, and make the perfect addition to a weight loss drink. Cucumbers have natural diuretic properties, your body will stop retaining water.
- Ginger: Ginger has thermogenic qualities, meaning that consuming it will make your body temperature slightly increased. This can help in increasing your metabolic rate and burns more calories.