We can improve and maintain our health by using many natural substances. However, there are some certain substances that stand above the rest, and we should be using them every day. These substances are safe, effective, and easy to use and positively influence our health in many ways.
Apple Cider Vinegar is one of the substances we should consume daily for higher energy, detoxification, and better absorption of vitamins and minerals. Apple Cider Vinegar can also improve your teeth and your hair.
Bragg Usda Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar, 32 Fluid Ounce
Apple Cider vinegar can also be useful around the house as a disinfectant and cleaner. Continue reading and learn how you can use this substance daily.
Apple Cider Vinegar contains acetic acid, magnesium, potassium, enzymes, and probiotics. Acetic Acid is valuable because it can kill bad bacteria. This acid acts as a natural antibiotic reducing rashes, skin infections, and illnesses, etc.). Moreover, Apple Cider Vinegar has polyphenols which are essential for fighting off cancers, diabetes, osteoporosis, cardiovascular diseases, and neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s.
Ways to Use Apple Cider Vinegar:
- Detox your body: in order to cleanse your body of toxins, you should add a tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar to a glass of water. This mixture will improve your digestion, and reduce indigestion and gases.
- Hypertension: consuming a tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar with a glass of water can lower both blood pressure and triglyceride levels and can improve insulin levels in people who suffer from Type 2 diabetes.
- Natural Hair Conditioner: your hair will be softer and shinier if you add 1 tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar to an old shampoo bottle and add 1 cup of water. You need to pour this on your hair after shampooing at least 3 times per week.
- Weight Loss: you can improve your digestion if you consume 1 glass of water with 1 tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar every day. Apple Cider Vinegar contains B6 and helps our body to rid itself of fats ingested when eating.
- Acne: you can get rid of acne with Apple Cider Vinegar and filtered water. Just mix one tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar with two tablespoons of filtered water and rub the mixture on acne infected areas using a cotton swab. Allow it to sit for 10 minutes and then rinse with fresh water. Repeat this up to 3 times per day.
Apple Cider Vinegar has many beneficial uses and the best of all it is cheap!