Herbal Medicine as First Line of Defense
Herbal medicine has proven to be a powerfully effective treatment for illness and disease, especially when used in conjunction with living a healthy lifestyle. It is milder than harsh pharmaceutical drugs, so it has fewer side effects, usually none.
Herbs used in their whole and natural state are generally naturally buffered and more effective. In other words, isolating chemicals from herbs, and then concentrating them (like when making drugs) is not a safe thing to do.
Herbs have many additional chemicals in them, beside the medicinal chemicals that act as buffering agents, making their actions smoother and safer.
An example is that many herbs in their natural whole state will make you vomit before you can overdose on them–a natural protective response that is lost when you turn them into drugs. It has also been proven that the most effective way to use plant medicines is using the whole herb.
(Numerous studies, even published by the AMA, have now proven that whole herbs are much more medicinally effective that their individual isolated chemicals.)
It Costs Much Less
Herbs are much less expensive than drugs, not to mention a lot less expensive than medical treatment and hospitals. Their low cost makes them the perfect financially sustainable health care choice, instead of creating a health care system that we cannot afford.
Laurel Leaves Are Nature’s Medicine
Laurel leaves are used for the preparation of an excellent medicinal oil that has many beneficial properties for our health that you can make in the home.
It is especially good at calming your nerves and anxiety.
Laurel Oil Benefits
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Rub this oil thoroughly into the affected joints.
- It is also used for ear and migraine.
- For severe headaches, massage this oil into the temples, it will quickly disappear.
- You can replace aspirin with laurel oil because it reduces the rise in body temperature.
- It improves the appetite.
- Helps eliminate pain in the stomach and intestines.
- It normalizes renal and hepatic function.
- This oil can also be used as a lotion to solve skin problems on the face.
- It is a very effective lotion against pimples and acne.
- Helps dissolve the appearance of varicose veins.
- 30 grams bay leaves
- 250 ml of olive oil
-Grind the leaves with mortar or hands.
-Crush until they release a light oil.
-They must be dry leaves.
-When they are well crushed, introduce them with the oil that they have released in an airtight container and cover with olive oil.
-Then cover and let macerate two weeks in a cool and dry place.
After the time, the leaves must be changed by new ones so that the aroma intensifies, doing the same procedure.
Cover and leave for two more weeks.
Then glue this oil.
You should do this with a cloth or cotton cloth.
Squeeze the cloth as much as possible, to retain as little oil as possible.