To get a flat belly, it’s important to incorporate foods and beverages that promote the fat burning.
One of the most common concerns that both men and women have is eliminating that excess fat that prevents that sought-after flat belly.
It’s not just an aesthetic problem, though—it can lead to health problems with some serious consequences if you don’t take action as early as possible.
When you build up fat in the abdominal region, it stresses and inflames your tissues. If this problem becomes chronic it can lead to serious heart disease.
As you can see, dreaming of having a flat belly shouldn’t only correspond to your desire to look trim in the mirror. It’s vital that you take care of your waistline and address the change in your diet.
That’s why in today’s article we suggest you start your day in the best way possible with any one of these natural beverages.
1. Lemonade with mint for a flat belly
One of the main reasons that it’s hard to lose belly fat is age. Whether you like it or not, the fact is that as the years pass, your metabolism slows down.
- In the case of women, menopause can also have a lot to do with it. The drop in estrogen and progesterone means that more fat accumulates in the abdomen, and it’s harder to eliminate.
- Now, none of this is permanent. With the proper diet you can get there. So go ahead and completely eliminate processed foods from your diet and add this natural beverage to your breakfast every morning.
- Thanks to the lemon, warm water, and mint, it reduces inflammation and hydrates the abdominal tissues.
The diuretic and toning effects, along with the numerous antioxidants, make this natural juice very powerful. It helps eliminate excess fluid, speeds up your metabolism, and promotes the removal of toxin.
- 1 cup of warm water (200 ml)
- The juice of 1 lemon
- 1 mint leaf
- Start by juicing your lemon. Then use a mortar to grind the mint leaf. When you crush, it you get more flavor and natural benefits.
- Add the mint and lemon juice to the cup of warm water.
- If your stomach can’t handle the juice from an entire lemon, try using half or a little less.
Starting your day with this healthy juice will help you eliminate belly fat.
2. Cranberry, pineapple, and pear juice
This juice is as delicious as it is healthy. One of the most important reasons you should opt for this one is its power to help regulate your blood cortisol levels.
As you probably know, cortisol is the stress hormone. Some people, when they’re under high levels of stress and anxiety, lose more weight; others, however, experience just they opposite effect.
- This is because cortisol affects each person’s body differently, but the most common effect is that the hormone tends to enlarge fat cells and make them more resilient, especially around the belly.
- The combination of these three fruits can help prevent this from happening.
Pineapple, for example, in addition to regulating the production of cortisol, contains bromelain, an enzyme that helps break down protein to facilitate digestion and fight bloating.
- 10 cranberries
- 1 slice of fresh pineapple (125 g)
- 1 pear
- 1 cup of water (200 ml)
- The first thing you need to do is wash all your ingredients. Then peel the pear, slice it into four pieces, and chop the pineapple.
- Add all ingredients to your blender: the cranberries, pineapple, and pear. Blend well and mix in the cup of water.
Always drink this in the morning.
3. Black coffee
- It’s important to note that in order to benefit from these properties you can’t add white sugar, whole milk, or heavy cream.
- Caffeine is great for speeding up your metabolism due to thermogenesis. It helps burn more calories, reduce feelings of hunger, and you’ll benefit from its powerful antioxidants.
We’re sure that you’ll enjoy adding that cup of coffee to your breakfast.
But remember: just one cup of coffee is natural medicine for your arteries, your brain, and it helps you eliminate that dangerous belly fat.
4. Green Tea With Lemon & Lime
Green tea is the second most popular beverage in the world, second only to water, and has been consumed for at least 5,000 years, according to the University of Maryland. Add some citrus, such as lemon or lime juice, and you’ll make one of the world’s healthiest beverages even healthier.
If you’re trying to kick the caffeine habit, but still need some to get going in the morning, green tea with citrus can help. Citrus juice does not have caffeine, and green tea has less caffeine than other caffeinated beverages.
Green tea with citrus can help you keep your weight under control, especially if you drink it instead of sugar-sweetened beverages. A cup of green tea has 2 calories, according to Fat Secret, while a popular latte from a national coffee chain has 150 calories. Also, some studies suggest that catechins, compounds naturally present in green tea, help the body burn fat, reports the University of Maryland Medical Center.
- 1 Cup Green Tea
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Tbsp Lime Juice
- Stevia To Taste
- Add all ingredients together and mix well.