It’s not proven yet, but some claims that rubbing Vaseline daily on your breasts will increase their cup size. Although it sounds unbelievable, but it worked and there’s nothing harm in trying this remedy. It’s very simple and easy, just rub Vaseline all over your breast, than put toothpaste on your nipples. Repeat this method every night until you get desired results, and believe me, you’ll be amazed.
You can also use Vaseline for your lips, ankles, elbows, hair and much more.
Watch the video
This article will explain the 18 benefits of Vaseline to your everyday life. This amazing product is able to keep your life in some ways, such as keeping the elbows and cuticles of drought, preventing crazy lines arising from the application of spray tan, and so forth.
Here are 18 benefits of using Vaseline that you should know:
1. Being able to clean the eye makeup
2. It is recommended to use petroleum jelly to make your cheekbones look more prominent.
3. Combine with dye food or Kool-Aid powder so you can have a shiny lip gloss.
4. Apply some Vaseline on the skin before using a tanning product.
5. Apply some Vaseline on pulse points before using perfume. This step is done to make your perfume last all day.
6. You can have a powerful exfoliator by combining Vaseline with some sugar.
7. Put some Vaseline on your fingertips and swipe across your brows to tame the rogue eyebrow.
8. Intensify your eye shadow by mixing the jelly with powder shadow.
9. Add some Vaseline whenever you are low on moisturizer.
10. Apply Vaseline on the nails to enhance your manicure.
11. Use Vaseline to seal split ends in your hair.
12. Apply some Vaseline on dry parts of your skin to prevent drying out.
13. Apply some Vaseline on the door hinges to stop the annoying sound.
14. Put some jelly on trapped cat nail caps to assist you in opening the lid.
15. Apply Vaseline to remove a ring stuck on your finger.
16. Make your shoes look like new by polishing them with Vaseline.
17. Want to have a strong lip scrub? Mix 1/8 teaspoon of Vaseline with some sugar.
18. Apply some Vaseline on your hair to prevent interference with dye stains.